Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Time

Time is such a valuable resource that lately I have been wishing I have more of it.  Only 3 weeks of class left and an abundance of work...  ugh.  Summer is approaching and we are trying to plan a family camping trip/ Well, Becky has been doing the brunt of it, to no avail.  Between available campgrounds and date interuptions it has been quite the process, and I wish I could make it all work out wonderfully, but I can't.  Such is life sometimes... 

I have been frustrated with Bemidji State as I am graduating with a 3.87 cumulative GPA and which doesn't qualify me for graduating with honors due to their policy requirements of 50 credits.  I will have 48 from BSU and 12 coming with my internship, but apparently that doesn't matter.  And there is no appeal process, which is a load of crap if you ask me.  Sorry for the negativity, but I am frustrated!  In addition, I was utterly unimpressed with my legislator that I met with yesterday who could benefit from some interpersonal skills. 

So, positive thoughts...   Three years ago I wasn't planning on school.  Two years ago I thought this time would never come.  Three weeks from now I will be graduating.  By the end of July I will have a job,  hopefully.  My children are wonderful, talented and smart.  My husband is wonderful and supportive, but lately is frustrated with my busy schedule, which is understandable.  Additionally, I am ready for bed after a long day, and only have one meeting tomorrow with the rest of the day off.  :~)  This makes me happy, even though there is an abundance of work to do.   In good time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment