Monday, March 14, 2011

Unknowing Impact

This week has been emotional, humbling, and inspiring all together.  I've heard more in the last week about how my blog, my ideas, or how my work is impacting people in a positive way.  I didn't realize to this extent that I've had so much impact.  This leads to feelings of extreme happiness, as my goal is to improve the world, one person or one community at a time.





















My sister Kim left me with a tear streaked face and red eyes after her blog entry the other day called FAITH.  I loved it, and couldn't have been prouder of her and my family when I finished reading.  Emotions ran wild... her strength to share her personal life without judgement, to give so much love and credit to others, and to accept inspiration in each aspect of life was amazing!  I love you Kim!

Yesterday I spend the day with two phenomenal people who left me speechless.  Their generosity was beyond words and I felt overwhelmed with kindness.  I don't think I've ever been at such a loss of words...  I had an amazing day and still feel very emotional as I don't know how to accept so much generosity without guilt.  However, the situation reinforced to me how much impact one thought, one word, or one simple act of kindness can have on another.   I want to create change, to make a difference, and to give back so that everyone can experience this in one form or another.  They made a personal investment, and through action I hope to pay back ten fold.  I will pay it forward. 
 
I hope to never forget how much support I have recieved and how much of a difference people have made in my life.  I would be lost without them.  Thank you, to all of you, for the impact you've made and the opportunities you've given me.  I would not be who I am or where I am without you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen, I'm glad you enjoyed my blog so much. All those things I learned from the best! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud to be able to see all of you girls blossom into who you are and who you will be.

    ReplyDelete