Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Cow

Just recieved an email that Eric and I are recieving an award from Bongards, the company we sell milk to, for producing high quality milk this year.  An engraved plaque will be hanging on the wall of the barn soon!  I can't even say how proud I am.  Eric and I always try to do our best and I am so proud of him, he has worked very hard for this.  Pretty amazing since we operate with equipment from the 70's, have a very plain barn, and have only been milking for 2 years.  Maybe our cows came from California so they were "happy cows".  Lol  
No matter where they are from, which is not California, I know they are happy and spoiled.  Either way, I have to give my husband the credit.  We work together as a team, but he is the brains behind the operation.  His dedication and hard work have paid off, and  I am very proud.  (I know I haven't said that enough)  I can just see the shit eating grin on his face as he hangs it up on the wall!  He'll look just like this happy cow. ;~)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Eric & Karen! Love the happy cow look!

    I am also noticing your goals are quickly being knocked off your list! Wow! Double congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And great job on achieving your goals!

    ReplyDelete