Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Excitement!

Excitement can be in the smallest of packages, but lately we've had an abundance of excitement in our home.  Yesterday, my daughter's blatent excitement was over her new coat! 

Eric and I have both experienced this excitement as well lately.  We were able to defer our farm payments till the end of July which will allow me to get through school without having to sell many spare limbs or children.
I have been very excited as I am on my last semester of school, YEAH!!!  I am going to be writing a grant for the ITOW Museum in Perham, MN, I am losing weight, and I am setting and achieving goals, which are all exciting to me as well. 
My overall excitement today is thinking about how well my children are doing.  I am so proud of all of them!  Roger will be graduating this spring.  He has grown up so much and has been facing some hard decisions.  I am proud of him.  Lars has matured beyond the elementary level and will be finishing his 6th grade year.  His knowledge and resilience is inspiring to me.  Taylor is in kindergarten and has all of her invitations for her birthday made out.  (Her birthday is in April)  She is learning so much, and is so independent it drives me crazy yet makes me proud.  She is going to be a handful though...  Then there is Brady.  He is in headstart and provides for much of the laughter around here.  Bless his crazy little heart! 
Anyway, I better get back to some schoolwork... but Yay for excitement, and blessings!  They go hand in hand don't they!?!   What are yours? 


2 comments:

  1. I agree! Excitement about the little things is a requirement of a happy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted something here this morning but lost it. I am sure it was eloquent. I liked your blog and wrote about excitement also, today.

    ReplyDelete