Sunday, January 30, 2011

Relaxing... or Not

Insanity is the essence of life it seems!  I feel like I have been thoroughly enjoying myself by visiting, having company over, running here and there, avoiding homework, spending some time to heal and work through stressed relationships and working with my husband on the farm.  Even though most of these things are fun, entertaining, helpful and make me feel cheerful, I feel just exhausted.  I haven't been "working" at my job or doing much homework so shouldn't these activities count as relaxing and fun?   Today I could lay around and just sleep, but unfortunately I've procrastinated too much and homework is going to take up the rest of my day.  I love homework!
In the short of things, I better get my petute in gear.  Goal for the day:  3 loads of laundry, paper done for Research Seminar, Family Violence reflection paper done, supper made, dishes done, and paper for General Practice 3 done. Now, where do I find some liquid motivation???  

2 comments:

  1. You should publish your class papers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do that... the research one was incredibly boring and not a traditional paper, but when I have something interesting I will have to do that. Then you can give me feedback as to whether you ever care to read something so aweful again, or if it awe inspiring. ;~)

    ReplyDelete