Sunday, January 23, 2011

Miracle or Coincidence

Becky, my sister, wrote about going home this weekend and I went home as well.  My youngest sister is moving from small town Minnesota to San Fransisco, CA to attend college.  There was a party; of course I went!  What happened?  Magic, inspiration, and love.   God was present in that home last night and it was apparent.  Coincidence that a few people were able to not only make ammends unexpectedly through a chance meeting?  That they would express their love and concern for one another?  That inspiration was a common word in conversation?  That tears flowed openly between multiple people due to happiness? 

Hugs, laughter, smiles, stories, music, dancing, and the toilet were all shared by many.  Family, friends, neighbors, long lost school mates and more...  

No, not coincidence.  Heavenly, and well needed magic, that was meant to take place in its good time which was when we could heal as a family which happened last night.  Believing in a miracle is precious, but witnessing one is earth shattering to the heart. 

3 comments:

  1. I love you sister! And you said it way better than I ever could, It was a magical night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I am very, very happy that happened.

    ReplyDelete